Music

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stay

I met her in the crowd
And although the noise was way too loud
I could sense we made a connection

Was quick to change direction
And generate a little conversation
Tried to keep my thoughts from wondering 
Of what she might need from me
Exchanged pleasantries, 
but secretly pondered other things
Undisclosed 
beneath our clothes
Our pulse began to race toward each other

I could see it in her face
This desire she disguised
Secret pleasures she likes to hide
Between her thighs
I felt her shake... 
But she would never admit this
Hoping to get the number, u know, share the digits
So I could explore sexual pleasure that she would later miss while I was gone

As quickly as she came, she faded into the crowd
Swallowed up by the noise that was way too loud
And we both were left to consider what could have been

If only she had stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment