Music

Friday, October 21, 2011

Just A Kiss

It was just a kiss...
A chance encounter between two people that caused them to reminisce.
Of past relationships
And future sex quicks
Or quickies
And longies and acts in between

Just a kiss...

Our lips collided and gave way to possibilities of erotic escapades
Of consensual threesomes or sex in the Everglades
Maybe inside an Escalade
Or exploring unlimited different ways.

A kiss...

That made you rain down inside your pants
A moisten up my hands
Like I was holding a hundred grand
And it should have continued, this physical act of arousal
This casual precursor to licking your body in places before unreached
Or maybe before but none quite like me...

Those lips led down to those lips wrapped around my lips as my tongue explored those lips and  these words from your lips...

"That was AMAZING"

Just a...

Repeated memory that I cant shake or seem to wake from.

Just a feeling of desire I want more of

A lust

A want

A kiss

Can I have another?

No comments:

Post a Comment