Music

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Best of Me

Her beauty has gotten the best of me

Her eyes flash memories of her and me twisted in erotic passions
Although we haven't had them...
Yet...

She sat in class
With her ass wrapped in tight fabric
She's what the kids describe as "crew thick"
And all I wanted to do was lick her
From head to toe...

And I don't think she knows
Or even recognizes the things I could do for her...
Release her inner energy as I try to get through to her mind...
Body and soul

I want all of her

Wrapped up in a moment of mental ejaculations that won't seem to leave me alone
When all I want to be is alone

She...

Strokes my bone
Her hands caress my soul

My lips surround her clitoris while my tongue tells her my secrets
And she gets wet
Thighs squeezed together tightly wondering how good I could make her feel

Inside...

From the side...

Or behind...

However it is she likes to be handled
She visualized my hands under her skirt
Undressing her for all of her worth
Eyes closed tight
She moans when I get it right
And her smile radiates the room like some type of guiding light

She has the best of me
So I have to fuck her...

With my words

No comments:

Post a Comment